How to download Cubase AI 9.5 and Cubase LE 9.5

Howdy! I recently purchased the Yamaha MGXU and got all licensing for Cubase AI 9.5 and updated my old Cubase LE 4 to Cubase LE 9.5
I was prompted to uninstall all old files in order to install new programs. Now all I am capable of downloading from MySteinberg page is the Steinberg download Assistant, which doesn’t allow me to download anything to run LE or AI. Whenever I try to download something for AI or LE from the MySteinberg page, I’m prompted to install the download assistant again… I have no idea where the original software installation disk (or whatever it may have been) could be, and since I was prompted to uninstall the old software, now have no links to any recording interface whatsoever.
I have all licenses for AI and LE 9.5, have the download manager, but no way of downloading the actual program!
WHAT DO I DO!?!?

You’re supposed to download and install the Steinberg Download Assistant. If it’s the only thing shown, then that’s what you’re supposed to download.

The Download Assistant will allow you to download Cubase AI. If your internet connection stops working while trying to download Cubase, the Assistant will allow you to resume the download from where you left off instead of having to download everything again.

Note that Cubase LE, Cubase AI and Cubase Elements all use the same installer, so you only have to download Cubase once. The version that’s run when you open Cubase is based on the “best” license you have. In your case, it will be Cubase AI which offers more features than Cubase LE.