How to edit vsti? (Instruments)

I’m using Cubase 8 LE.

I want to edit vsti.

Easy to understand, here is an example.

There is the origin instrument ‘A’.

If I put only one note, then ‘A’ plays “di di di du-”

I want to change it to “di du- di di”

At Cubase 5, I heard that at Cubase 5, this function exist.

But I can’t find this function.

How can I solve this problem?

Do I need to upgrade to Elements? or Artist? or Pro? Or this function has been removed?

Thanks for your reply.

what exactly do you mean? I don’t think that anyone here does understand what you mean :confused:

Hmm… It’s complicated.

I can separate vsti to 2 parts. The first part is set(group) of single sounds of vsti. At Halion Sonic SE, ordinary instruments such as viloin, strings, vocal, keyboard, drum, and so on. With this instruments, if I press C3, then it plays “Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-”

But the problem is second part. At Halion Sonic SE, Trancequncer, or instruments of category “Musical FX”, Remember Plus 8, Funky FM Guitar, and so on. It’s hard to explain, so if you have time, try this method. Choose any instruments I metioned, and use virtual keyboard, and press any note, and don’t release it. Then you will hear like “Duuuuuu dudududu didididi”.

Actually, I don’t the name of the function I’m looking for. But I heard that this function exist. It’s really hard to explain. I’m so sorry.

I think what you mean is an arpeggiator or step sequencer :question: . Both are midi plugins. The support for midi plugins on LE AI and Elements has been dropped since Cubase 6. And i don’t think you can edit the patches in Halion sonic SE directly in Cubase LE