I hope you find this helpful.
- Go to Yamaha FW driver and set it ADAT. Close and reopen it to make sure it is really set!
- With Cubase open: go to Studio > Studio Setup and set ASIO driver to “No Driver”.
- Turn off both computer and MR.
- Turn on MR first, once booted, boot the computer.
- Wait till MR shows as an audio device on your computer.
- open Cubase and add a new project.
Now, the Audio Hardware Setup should show up.
Maybe not important: in step 1: I have a sample rate to 44.1kHz and when I create a new project (step 6) I am choosing your sample rate. Maybe you want to start with your desire sample rate from the beginning.