How to get rid of these barlines on the left? (ossias, single-staff systems)

I’ve noticed that when choosing the option “exclude from preamble” for ossias crossing a system break in the layout options the barlines at the start of every system that also starts with an ossia still remain, while the preview in the layout options menu suggests otherwise. Did I miss something?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-15 um 23.52.11.png

Have you checked on Engraving Options > Barlines > Ossias?

Yes, I’ve already disabled everything barline related in these settings.

Edit: I can also recreate the problem in a new project with these settings.
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-16 um 09.13.55.png

Yep, you are totally right, I cannot even select it in Engrave mode… It must be a bug!

I don’t see how this can possibly be described as a “bug”. The layout option refers to ossias that start on one system and end on another system. This ossia does not start on one system and end on another system.

Which example are you looking at? If it’s the very first example the OP attached, you’ll see that the 2nd system has an initial barline that shouldn’t be there…

Yes, but that ossia starts there. I repeat: it’s not an ossia that starts on one system and ends on another, therefore it’s not covered by that Layout Option.

Ah I see what you mean! In the trials I made I put an ossia on the last bar of the top system and the first bars of the bottom. That still doesn’t explain why the system has a barline at the beginning though…

Yes, I agree this is a bug. Thanks for reporting it! I’ll make sure it gets taken care of.