How to hide a time signature in all parts?

Hello, I figured a good personal learning project in Dorico would be this suite of Jean-Baptiste Lully orchestral movements. Sure enough, it mostly looks great in Dorico but I’m running into a few pesky things.

The short version of my question: when I hide a time signature in the score, it appears to not affect its visibility in the parts. Am I correct that the Dorico-authorized solution is to make me open up every part and hide the time signature there? In a big score filled with hidden time signatures, this is a ton of clicking. Is there a better solution?

Longer version: I’m in 6/4 (3+3 eighth-notes, which Dorico does fine), and of course right before the cadences, there’s a hemiola measure that is beamed 2+2+2. I’ve added a time sig of 3/2 for the bar, then restored the 6/4, and hidden both time signatures. It looks perfect and Dorico makes the beams perfect. But in all the parts, the time signatures are visible. I know I could use the “force duration” to make it look correct, but I thought the idea is to work with Dorico’s semantic system, which would mean telling it the time signatures and letting it beam correctly, right? I know I could use one of the interchangeable time signatures, but I really want to only display 6/4 at the beginning of the section, not “6/4 (3/2)”. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I am almost certain this is an introduced bug. This was not the behaviour of 1.0.3. If this was done purposefully, I would certainly beg the team to revert to the previous behaviour. My older scores have fortunately kept the time signatures hidden in all layouts

And while we’re on the subject, shouldn’t things like flipping slurs also copy on all layouts. I find that there are a few things which seem slightly strange to me in the choices of what gets copied and what doesn’t.

We will make sure that the ‘Hide time signature’ property affects all layouts in the next minor update.

I think slur flipping is a bit less clear-cut: because transpositions can make a big difference to staff position, I think it’s useful to be able to do this independently.

As I’ve said before, I think what we are really missing is a means of taking the properties for an item in one layout and applying them to one or more other layouts.

As Daniel’s answer implies, this wouldn’t work for people who want to publish non-transposing scores, but transposed instrumental parts - especially when the transposition is by a 4th or 5th, or even a 9th (with a different clef in the score and parts) for instruments like bass clarinet.

That is very true.

This is absolutely the issue; thanks, Daniel. I’m also disappointed to find that when I have switched the accidental property on a note to “show,” that is also not reflected in the part. I’m glad the ability is there for the score and part to differ, but I am doing a lot of the same things over and over again, and there’s no easy way to automate this with heavy mouse usage.