How to hide tracks?

How do one hide tracks in Cubasis? When I freeze a track it creates an audio track for it but I have no way to hide the frozen midi track or any other tracks. I want to be able to hide the frozen tracks and move on to mixing with the generated audio tracks. How do I do this?

Not possible at the moment I believe. Folder tracks would be awesome for this purpose, as well as for grouping of tracks such as drums in the arrange view. Maybe in some future update?

Hi hungry songwriter,

Cubasis does not allow to hide tracks currently.

Best,
Lars

Thanks for your reply. I hope this is considered an essential feature. It’s hard to manage tracks when everything is on a limited screen like iPad or iPhone.

Hi hungry songwriter,

Thank you for your message.

Group tracks are on our list, but I have no specific date to share yet.

Please give it a try to change the track height via pinch and zoom above the track list.
This paired with pinch/zoom above the arrange window, should provide you with great options to customize the view of your projects.

Please give it a try and let me have your feedback.

Thanks,
Lars

I thought you have already added group track in Cubasis 3? :slight_smile: . I’m not in a hurry.

Group tracks are included in Cubasis 3.
See it demoed by Dom in our New features in Cubasis 3 clip.

Best,
Lars

You can zoom out tracks by pinching on the left column of the tracks where it shows arm, freeze, mute, solo, etc. This will make tracks narrow and fit more on the screen.