How to notate "sounds through bow" for cymbals?

Hi there,
Sometime you want the cymbals to sound through. It is often notated with a ‘bow’.
Mostly, I use the jazz notation of a ‘fall’ for this. But I’m sure there is a better way to notate this. Anyone?


Unless you want the cymbal to be bowed