How to record MPC patterns into CUBASE

Hello everybody. I am new to CUBASE and there is a thing that is driving me crazy.
I have an MPC touch and I can connect it to CUBASE and make it sound. HOWEVER, when I want to record my created pattern, the Midi-In Activity just doesn’t move, so it doesn’t record my pattern.
It happens the same when I create a pattern with Groove Agent, I can make it sound and when I have a pattern created I like, I cannot record it.
I can add the instruments manually dragging the buttons from Groove Agent to the main window in Cubase.

But there has to be a way to record these. I really hope you can help me because I have spent two days trying to work out a solution and I am about to give up and throw my computer out of the window :laughing: Please help me. Is there a way to record MPC patterns to Cubase? Or at least patterns created with Groove Agent? I am pretty sure it is just a tiny button I have to press a hidden box I have to check… but I can’t find it without help,

Thanks in advance!

Man… I’m having the same trouble as you… I’ve been able to actually record the MIDI notes in Cubase but not very consistently and with only one track total. I would love to see this thing work like Halion or Kontakt where you can just have all these MIDI tracks and switch from one loaded instrument to the other…
I think either AKAI or Steinberg has this stuff deactivated or something because I can’t even use the Sampler and sample an outside source like an Album with the MPC inputs…
This is such a hassle to purchase this really good gear that cost so much time to figure out…and it still does not work as expected.