How to reinstall Cubase 3 on ipad

Hi,

I had to remove Cubasis 3 due to a large ios update, and now want to reinstall it. How can I do this please?

many thanks

DennisB

Hi @DennisB,

Thanks for your message.

Please make sure to log in with the same account used for the Cubasis app purchase. Once done, browse the App Store app for Cubasis, where you should be able to download and install the app free of charge.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your reply. I tried that before post. But the only option is to download at the list price (App Store doesn’t recognise that I have already purchased the app previously).

Regards

Dennis

Hi @DennisB,

Thanks for your message.

The App Store is fully managed by Apple.

As a first step, I’d suggest to log off from the App Store and fully shut down the iPad. In additional, please check if the following Apple articles are of additional help: If you can't find or use your in-app purchases - Apple Support + View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support.

If the problem persists, please get in touch with Apple.

Please keep me updated about your progress.

Best wishes,
Lars

:frowning: I was hoping it stood for big effing drummer :slight_smile:

Hi Lars,

Thanks. I managed to re-install Cubase LE3 via iOS appstore (purchases not on this ipad). However on 24 May 2020 I purchased a full feature upgrade (via the app). This appears on my iOS account Purchase list (I have a screen shot of this); but not in my App store purchase list - so I’m unable to re-install the upgrade. Is this an Apple issue or Steinburg please?

many thanks

Dennis

Hi @DennisB,

Thanks for your message.

Please make sure to log in with the same account, used for the purchases.
Once done

• please launch Cubasis LE
  • tap the Shop button
  • in the Shop: tap Restore Purchases

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars