How to remove expired Pro demo?

My demo of the Pro version has expired. As I never got it to work I’m afraid I will not be buying a licence. However now every time I start Cubase I get an error message telling me I don’t have a valid licence. The Pro option no longer appears in the VST Cloud menu but I can find no way to remove the plugin completely. I tried removing the expired licence from the elicenser to no effect.

How do I prevent the error messages?
Thanks
Alan

do you have the vst pro plugin in any of your projects ?

… and can you please give us the information which Operating system you are running? Then we can give you the details to fully remove VST Connect.
… and if you still want to give the product a chance, I can give you new trial. Please contact me (m.spork (at) steinberg.de)

See you
Michael.

Hi Michael,
I am using Win 10 Pro 64 bit version 1909 build 18363.778
I will email you. Thanks. Appreciated.

Alan

my situation is slightly different. i owned and had on dongle pro 4. i mistakenly tried downloading 5.5. it completely over rode 4. now i can’t get it out of the system. further my dongle has completely failed and i am now forced to use SE on cubase 12 (no need for dongle). i simply want to remove vst connect pro 5.5 demo from my system, as much as anything to prevent being scarred by the events of the dongle and also losing my pro version and all the functionality. what i can’t find is 'how to get rid of vst connect pro 5.5 demo. is there an answer?