How to report a Cubasis 3 problem

1. Summary/Title
    Cubasis 3 limited to two input channels?

2. Description
    I have purchased Cubasis 3 (updated today to 3.2, same error). I am using it on a 10.5 inch iPad Pro running iOS 14.3.

I have connected a Sound Devices MixPre-3 to use as an audio interface. It has three microphone preamps and as a USB class compliant device it appears as a 6 input+2 output interface.

Cubasis indeed detects it as a 6 inputs device but when I create a mono audio track I only get any signal selecting inputs 1 or 2. Any of the rest (input 3 is assigned to the microphone pre 3 and inputs 5 and 6 are the stereo mix you can do in the interface itself) I get no signal.

As the MixPre has a very flexible routing configuration I have made sure that it’s properly configured. Connecting it to a Mac I have verified that inputs 1,2,3, 4, 5 and 6 show some signal. I just assigned one of the mic inputs to USB 4 so that the channel is not “blank” (I was wondering whether it might be triggering some bug).

1. Expected Results
    With the microphone ports open and gains maximized the noise present (and visible on the unit’s meter) should be visible on Cubasis. It only works for inputs 1 and 2.

2. Actual Results
    Only channels 1 and 2 show any signal, despite the fact that Cubasis correctly offer 6 inputs and two outpus.

3. Environment
    iPad Pro 10.5 inch
    iOS 14.3
    Apple Lightning USB 3 camera adapter (it includes a lightning port for powering so that it doesn’t draw power from the iPad)