How to reset Dynamics pane in Play mode properly to the dynamic markings in Write mode?

Dear advanced users and developers,

In the following screenshot, you might see the dynamic pane contain sudden high value for ppppp:
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 4.38.00.png
How to reset Dynamics pane in Play mode properly to the dynamic markings in Write mode?

Thanks in advance!

The screen shot is showing an f hidden under the pppp, and similarly an f under the pp on the other instrument.

Are those “f” dynamics in the score but hidden? Try switching on View / Signposts.

I only added soft dynamics.
There are also the doubled values as follows:
Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 18.40.17.png
Should I manually remove them?
I do not understand why the values are doubled. I deleted all hidden dynamic markings.

I found the reason for the strangeness.
I used dynamic marking with a suffix or a prefix, then hid the dynamic marking. It was the problem. To use dynamic marking to insert expression text, we should use the same dynamic as the last dynamic marking.

Excuse-me but… This seemed pretty obvious to me :sweat_smile:

I suspect - I’ve not checked - that using the “suppress playback” tickbox for those instructions will achieve the same goal.

I often used “f” because of my laziness. :unamused:

Yes, you are right!
I chose, however, the other way. I think it would be better not so often using “suppress playback”. I cannot explain the reason logically, why I feel so.