How to save custom template

Hi,

I have created a customized Slider and Knob, I’m wondering if there is any way to save them as presets so I can use them in different projects?

You could export the macro page with resources and create a macro page library.

I’m not sure if I understood correctly, but this way you mentioned it saves and import the whole macro page, which obviously will overwrite the current macro page.

What Im looking for , is importing specific things , like customised knobs and sliders and so on.

Macro page library is basically an empty macro page with just the templates and resources.

You could try to export your current macro page with resources. Then you should be able to use your knobs and sliders elsewhere same way like you can use templates from some Steinberg libraries like Anima, Hot Brass, Studio Strings… Just navigate to the folder where you exported your macro page.

Thank you @misohoza, you are right.

I Have created a video explains the whole process of creating Fader template for the reference to anyone who is struggling:

1 Like

Nice. Keep us updated with your design please. I think this is something I would like to do for my old cd-roms that I hope to be able to import, add fx, and a nice macropage for control.

Thanks for the video… very helpful