How to see which version of Cubasis 3 for iOS I have…

Hello all! Super basic question here, but can’ t seem to find out. I’m trying to see which version of Cubasis for iOS I have on my iPad. I purchased Halion update, which seems to be working smoothly- no issues there. And I checked the App Store, where is does not have an ‘update’ button, just the ‘open’ button. So it does appear I’m up to date and can see the version listed in the App Store (3.6.1), but I’m curious if there’s a way to actually see on my iPad app which version it’s running. Like checking which Apple update I have by selecting ‘this iPad’ to see which version is running, I’m wondering if there’s somewhere I can click that will simply display (just for my OCD brain confirmation, ha) which version I’m running. I got the Cubasis LE included with my Audient Evo4 interface and then I upgraded with $20 purchase to the LE3.
Thank you!!

Hi there Bobby,
If you open the Settings app on your device, go to Privacy & Security/Analytics & Improvements/Analytic Data and scroll down until you see Cubasis, the top line of data will tell you what version you are using :slightly_smiling_face:
Mike

2 Likes

Never would have found that on my own in a million years, ha. Thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome and I’m glad I helped :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @bobbymitchellmusic

The actual version number will also be shown in the launch screen of Cubasis (which appears when launching the app).

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars,
In all these years I have never noticed the version number in the launch screen, but it disappears from view very quickly, maybe that’s why I missed it.

1 Like