How to set the audio out channel for the metronome?

Hi there,

After months of grieving I gave Cubasis 3 another chance and Auv3s seem to work better. New problem: I can‘t hear the metronome when using my Expert Sleepers ES-9 Eurorack Audiointerface. Is there a way to set the channel for the metronome out? The first 8 out channels of my audiointerface are internal, and now what I get out with cables to listen to it. So my normal stereo out pair I use is channel 9 and 10. Maybe channel 1 and 2 are hard set for the metronome? Or is there a way to edit it?

Hi ForAiur,

Thank you for your message.

After months of grieving I gave Cubasis 3 another chance and Auv3s seem to work better.

Please note that this will further improve with the next Cubasis update, which plans to bring new features alongside dedicated AU and other user-requested improvements.

So my normal stereo out pair I use is channel 9 and 10. Maybe channel 1 and 2 are hard set for the metronome? Or is there a way to edit it?

The metronome should be audible through all outputs, which can be configured on the individual available mixer channel strips. There, you are able also to enable/disable the metronome per strip via the available button. In addition Metronome volume and pan can be set under Setup/Metronome.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars