How to set the metronome volume?

Hi!
Is there an easy way to change the volume of the metronome. Is it only possible to change it trough the metronome setup dialog. Can i route it to a fader in the mix console or use a shortcut. I don’t use cue sends and the control room is disabled.

Hi,

If you use Control Room, you can easily change the Click Volume of every single bus by using dedicated knob(s).

Thank you Martin! Feels somehow constrained to achieve this simple feature to engage the control room. There should just be a volume slider beside the metronome on/of ikon to make it simple. Now you have to go through the setup dialogue if you don’t want to use the control room. Hm…

Agreed that a volume slider should be available adjacent to the metronome on/off button and on the mixconsole for the non-control room user. But, it is not. A work around for this is to create a click track. Lame but, better than nothing. I’m not sure if a click track is available in all Cubase versions. It is in the Pro & artist versions.

Good luck.

BTW… I submitted feature request for this since I could not find one in the CB 10 FR forum.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thanks! This should be a nice feature to have easy access to.