How to transfer a license from one of my accounts to another?

Hello, Steinberg support personnel:

I have two accounts with licenses for Cubase11 and Cubase13, both of which have been activated. You know, this is very common in the era of using USB licenses because many people work on multiple devices.

I have purchased many plugins on an account with a Cubase11 license, including Halion6 and Groove5, among others. Of course, some small plugins were also purchased on accounts with Cubase13 licenses.

Now I want to transfer Halion6, Groove5, and all plugins to an account with a Cubase13 license, so that I can use Cubase13 to call these plugins.

May I ask if there is the simplest way to complete the requirements I have raised?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

You wrote the same request three times here, no need to do that. It will be read, one should be enough

I’m sorry, I tried posting several times but it didn’t work. I still don’t know if the post was successful, and I don’t know if anyone has solved the problem I raised.

What do you mean by that? Your post is visible in the forum three times, so it is obviously successful.

However, as @mlib said in this shared post here, you need to contact Support, because nobody here is able to change your accounts.