How to uninstall Groove Agent 4 Trial version?

I don’t see a uninstaller in any of the folders. Anyone know how to uninstall Groove Agent 4 Trial version?

Windows or Mac?

I’d like to know how to do this for Mac. It’s easy enough to drag GA app out of the Applications folder, but there was at least 4GB of content installed along with it, iirc.

WINDOWS 8
I uninstalled through control panel but it still receiving a warning haven’t found factory presets, Where in windows 8 is its folder is located so I can manually deleted it?

Cheers

???
No One?

WINDOWS 8
I uninstalled through control panel but I still receiving a warning haven’t found factory presets, Where in windows 8 is its folder is located so I can manually deleted it?

Cheers

Mac HD / Applications /
Mac HD / Users / / Library / Preferences /*
Mac HD / Library / Audio / Plug-ins / VST /
Mac HD / Library / Audio / Plug-ins / VST3 / Steinberg /
Mac HD / Library / Audio / Plug-ins / Components /
Mac HD / Library / Application Support / Steinberg /
Mac HD / Library / Application Support / Steinberg / Content / VST Sound / **
Mac HD / Library / Application Support / Steinberg / Content / Groove Agent / VST Sound / *

just look for groove agent

PC ?

mac ,sorry I try to find out for the pc this week

found this let me know if it helped

Uninstaller: “C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Groove Agent 2\Uninstall.exe” “C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Groove Agent 2\INSTALL.LOG”

groove agent.dll - Groove Agent 2
Groove Agent.exe - VSTiPlayer
Groove AgentReWire.dll - HALion (ReWire Device DLL)
Register DXi.exe - DXi Registration
SteinbergKeyActivation.exe - Steinberg Key Activation
Uninstall.exe
UNWISE.EXE

I just bought GA4.

Thanks anyway.

I’m still having problems with removing the last traces of the GA4 trial. I’ve managed to remove enough to stop Studio One telling me it’s missing, but my Cubase Elements 7 and 8 are both trying to start it when they load.

I’m running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium: I could not locate any uninstall.exe relating to the GA 4 trial, so I deleted the directories manually. Presumably there is still something somewhere in the Cubase application data referencing the GA 4 trial, but I haven’t been able to track it down.

Does anyone have any further thoughts on this issue?

Hello
I have the same problem- trying to uninstall GA4 as I could not start the trial period and Steinberg support have not been able to find an answer,
thanks, joe

Same here. In my user folder there are the following folders;

Groove Agent Common
Groove Agent SE
Groove Agent SE_64
Groove Agent Standalone_64
Groove Agent_64

I know I am supposed to remove folders that were installed with groove agent but I have no idea what they are and I don’t want to remove the folders for the cut down version.