How write note on blank musical staff in the Score Editor

Good evening, I think I am lost with the possibility of writing a score with CUBASE 11 or I did not understand anything. Actually, I want to start from the beginning in CUBASE 11: how to create the blank musical staff, keys, notes etc … which is the first thing to do and where to find a clear user guide. Score Layout and Printing is already advanced and not the origin of the score creation it seems and I haven’t found it yet. I went to SCORING but the existing models do not suit me. Thank you in advance for your help.

It helps to have some music in there already when you are just getting started, and starting out in the Score Editor with a blank sheet of manuscript is possible, but maybe too advanced for the first day. Maybe leave that for the second day.

Can you create an instrument track, and record some notes using a midi keyboard? Or do you want to enter the notes with the mouse of alpha keyboard? Ne t’inquiet pas, ça va marché.

Bonsoir Steve, merci pour votre réponse. j’ai effectivement la possibilité d’entrer des notes par un clavier midi mais par en live car je je suis pas un bon pianiste ou alors la souris car je sais bien écrire les notes. Je vais essayer demain et je vous tiendrai informé de ce qu’il va se produire. Merci beaucoup et bon week-end.
Daniel

Good evening Steve, thank you for your response. I actually have the possibility of entering notes by a midi keyboard but by live because I am not a good pianist or then the mouse because I know how to write the notes. I will try tomorrow and will keep you informed of what will happen. Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend. Daniel

Sounds good. Please include an english (google) translation when you reply by email, years from now someone might search for this topic in English, which of course is the main language here.

j’attendrais ton reponse, alors

Sorry, I went too fast and forgot to attach the English translation.
Good evening Steve, thank you for your response. I actually have the possibility of entering notes by a midi keyboard but by live because I am not a good pianist or then the mouse because I know how to write the notes. I will try tomorrow and will keep you posted on what will happen. Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend.
Daniel