Hoy to set 6/8 signature

Hi! Anyone can explain me how to set 6/8 signature on my proyect?

Thanks!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi eliasalcantar,

Thank you for your message.

As of yet, Cubais is limited to x/4 signatures.
Please use a 3/4 signature in this case.

Best,
Lars

This seems like an incredible oversight! And it seems like it would be super easy to implement. Is there an ETA for this, and for other time signatures? You know, after the pandemic slows down I mean…

As I suggested elsewhere, an easier-but-useful, short term workaround for the Cubasis developers might be to allow the metronome to beat subdivisions. If you’re recommending a 3/4 time signature, we really need the metronome to beat twice (or six subdivisions) per measure, not three times. And if Cubasis imports a 6/8 MIDI file and puts it in 6/4, we still need the metronome to beat twice per measure.

Up until now I’ve only needed 4/4, but I love the likes of 5/8, 6/8, 7/8 and 9/8.
Pretty surprised Cubasis can’t do this.
Nanostudio 2 and Auria allow pretty much any time sig. Even GarageBand can do 6/8.

I’ve been reading request that go back 10 years in which people express their desire for time signature settings like 6/8, 5/8, 7/8.
For me it is surprising that it’s not supported. Can you direct me to a reals calendar or at least give me an indication when this will be available. I’ve seen cheaper tools that support it. Cubase is great I love it but this is somewhat shameful that you don’t support it in Cubasis

I just purchased this recently, and I cannot believe 8th and 16th note signatures aren’t available. I will be getting a refund. Shocking of Steinberg!

Seriously…I just bought Cubasis 3 and I wanted to start a new project in 11/8…

I can’t believe I spent 50 euros on an app which cannot do that…Is music only in 4/4 now ? Unbelievable…