Hypersonic 2 probs on Win7 64 bit fl studio

i upgraded my pc from xp and when i add an instance and play on my pc keyboard which was no prob in the past, the notes hang up and the patch mutes itself :frowning:

i dunno what to do…

I recently purchased a used Hypersonic 2, but i have no activation key!!! Can anyone hlp me please???

Contact the seller. Also this doesn’t really belong in this thread.

Ron

Ive tried contacting the seller, I cant get in touch with him. Ive also been trying to contact steinberg. I really need this plugin working

is there a support at all i also sent a ticket weeks ago with another issue but no reply! wtf

Hi there,

@ dukesocool:
We can not help with a second hand sale and you will have to get in touch with the seller.

@Caine123

we never received any support request from your email- address, please send your request to:
info@steinberg.de

ok thanks, but did you read my topic? dukesocool hijacked the issue.

Yes I did.

Hypersonic 2 is not supported on Windows 7 64Bit, but I don’t think that this problem is related to the Hypersonic 2.

This is why I recommended to write an email.

Cheers,

Marcus

will do, i try cubase 6.5 but have probs and i cannot post in other sections strangely there is not post button!

Caine123,

Does FL Studio have a 32-bit version? If so it might be worth trying to see if it is a 32 vs 64 bit issue. I am not familiar with FL Studio, but in Cubase 32-bit plugins must be bridged to 64-bit to run in Cubase-64, and the Cubase bridge doesn’t work for some plugins. If this is the case, there is a 3rd party product called JBridge that does a good job of bridging the plugins.

Ron

hi ron,

thanks for the tip, yes fl studio bridges too and is also 32 bit and 64 bit compatible i use 32 bit and 64 bit plugins the same time without any probs, only hypersonic 2 so far other like IK Multimedia, native isntruments, omnisphere etc. are no prob so far!

thanks

Right - in cubase all of my plugins except for one bridge correctly. But there is still one that doesn’t. I’m simply saying that this particular plugin might have a problem in FL Studio. Which is why I suggested the test.

Ron

sent let’s see if im getting an answer then.