I have 27 students and they have to listen to how I complain about Cubase 8. I have been using Cubase for 15 years and after Cubase 5 I bought Cubase 8. Steinberg, do something. 27 students can buy your Cubase if you do work properly.
- I need to work fast and switch on and off my plugins. It’s boring to point a plugin to see bypass button to press it. Whjat the hack? Steinberg you’ve done a lot of features but the most important works worse than it did.
- Steinberg always sucks in automation. I need my fader to go back to my initial level after I drop the fader during recording automation. Also when I’m editing an automation curve I need to select the area and decrease level of this area. Like in Pro Tools when you point your cursor at the top of a selected automation area. I mean Pro Tools create 4 points on its own where first and forth on the initial level and second and third are going down.
- On Windows if I leave my Cubase for a while when I come back it sounds like ASIO driver is overdriven. Focusrite Saffire LE. What can I do?
- If I install 64 bit version and plug 32 bit plugins it crashes and ASIO driver is dead.
- And again, I need to work fast. In Cubase 5 when I open plugin it open without delay. In Cubase 8 I press on the name of plugin and have to wain for half asecond or so. Fix it.