I am unable to save presets

Nowhere man, which presets are not functioning properly? VST instruments? Mixer? Vst plugs? perhaps you can do some quick analyzing and layout which ones function and which ones don’t.

Well if you read my posts above, I cannot save any Steinberg Plugins or the channel Eq presets…I can save the track presets and any plugins or eq modifications I have made on that particular channel are saved as modified including any changes made to the Steinberg plugins. I spoke with technical support yesterday and they have scheduled a call for Monday afternoon to do a log in to my system and try to suss it out.

Spoke with them on the phone yesterday and have a conf call scheduled for Monday

Looking forward to the results. Keep us posted.

Spoken with them a couple of times and he remotely entered my computer but had no luck, so I am basically relegated to saving track presets with whatever EQ settings and Steinberg plugins I want saved. It’s a workaround but still not right

I found my solution. It happened only on VST3 plugins. I had to turn off the “hidden” status of subfolders and files under Documents/VST3 Presets.

this is the solution for Steinberg Plug ins on MAC OSX…