I can not find Lounge Lizard EP-4, Instachord and Instascale in my daw (Cubase9.541).

Hi~~

I installed Lounge Lizard EP-4, Instachord, Instascale on my computer.

My computer has Cubase8.5, 9, 9.541 installed.

The odd thing is that in my Cubase8.5 and Cubase9 the Lounge Lizard EP-4, Instachord and Instascale work fine,

but not in my Cubase9.541 (it looks like the VST Plug-in Manager does not actually call it Vst Instruments) Please see.)

It even works normally on Standalone.

My OS is Windows 10

I am curious about the cause and the solution.

please reply.

Hi,

Sorry what is the problem here? I can see the Lounge Lizard EP-4 in the list there.

Hi,

It is visible in the VST Plug-in Manager, but it can not actually load the instrument.

Hi,

What happens if you try to load the instrument? Any message? Or the GUI is empty? Or…?

Hi,
Gui is empty.

As you can see from the picture, you can see the instrument in the vst instruments on the left side of the photo.

but not in the vst on the right side of the picture.

It does not even search for an instrument after all (see the attached photo in the above article).

Hi,

Isn’t the instrument folded in one of the folders?

Hi,
I’ve tried everything but I can not.

Fwiw…
My Lounge Lizard is found in a folder named “Other”. I see that you don’t have a folder named “Other” so make sure to check in all of the other folders. If still not found, go to the icon for the standalone version and make sure it is set to “Run as Administrator”. If still not found, make sure your Cubase is set to “Run as Administrator”.

Regards :sunglasses:

Hi,

Thank you first.

1. I have already checked all the instrument folders, but My Lounge Lizard is not found.

2. The standalone version of My Lounge Lizard is set to run as administrator.

3. My Cubase is set to run as administrator.

Still my Lounge Lizard is not found.

Has it been Blacklisted?

Regards :sunglasses:

Not on blacklist.