I cannot register Cubase! Please, help me!

When registering Cubase does not accept my activation code! Cubase registering for the first time!

WTF?! When registering Cubase does not accept my activation code! Cubase registering for the first time!

What is “the program!” you are trying to register (activate?)?

What is the actual problem? Your explanation (or, rather, lack of explanation) makes it difficult to provide any assistance.

Cubase AI

Do you have a download access code?

Have you entered it in the Download Assistant application?

Get Your Steinberg Product | Steinberg

Yes! I have a download access code! I enter download acces code, then I download Cubase, but eLicenser doesn’t validate my Cubase!

Which edition of AI? If you are talking about 12, it would use the new Steinberg Activation Manager instead of the eLicenser Control Center.

That is for your elicenser serial number, not a DAC.

Let’s go in order! I bought a Yamaha THR30 amplifier and Cubase AI comes with the amp. In the box was a leaflet with the Download access code number. When I enter this code into Steinberg Assistant, it prompts me to download Cubase AI 11 and Cubase AI 12. I download Cubase AI 12. Install. I launch the installed program, but it says to me that the program is not registered in the eLicenser. OK. I am downloading eLicenser. But still nothing happens… I’ve been using Cubase for years, believe me, and I know how to install it. But something is not right here!

Yes, this Access download code

The download access code goes in the Download Assistant

Yes, I know!

Have you opened the Activation Manager?

One minutes…

Now I’ll try to do it all over again! OK?

Ok! Installed! I understand that try to run the program?

???

I did it! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :sunglasses: