I cant use racks anymore..omg!!

Hi! I can’t expand or collapse any racks anymore (sends, inserts, equalizer, strips, etc). Can barely reach them anymore. When in Mix console window i cant click to expand or collapse the racks. I can remove and add them but I get all kind of weird behaviour when i try to manually expand or collapse them. The racks window scrolls back up by itself when I try to scroll down inside that window, it forcefully scrolls backs on itself uo again so I cant scroll it all the way down, so I cant see the Strips. It seems all be messed up there… And for example when I try to just open notepad I even produced several error messages which i include as images here. It seems all totally messed up. My Cubase program seems to be messed up for some reason and Ive been using Cubase everday for a month in a row now and all of a sudden today all these errors just keep happening…?? Anything can be done to correct this?

I can keep re-producing this error message over and over again now…

Look first at the second image (cubase error 3), then at the first image (cubase error 4)…

So, I’m in the Mix Console window and I try to deselect all racks, but watch what happens then in the error message i uploaded. Haha, I have done this several times now and it just keep re-producing this error and the racks will not be de-selected at all. Whats going on and what can be done to correct this misbehaviour of Cubase’s behalf or atleast this “functionality” of it? Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you tried rebooting the computer? If it is still happening after that, try Safe Start Mode.