I NEED HELP

Dear friends and Steinberg people

I purchased (Upgrated my AI 10) Cubase 10 pro online on 31/05/2019.

My order number is 215080973

My product is: Cubase Pro 10 Upgrade from Cubase LE / AI (4 or higher), Elements, Essential, Studio, SX, SL or Sequel.

My customer number is: 105677270

And I can not activate my software with the activation code they sent me. I tried different ways to solve my problem using your FAQ pages. But I couldn’t. Also sent an e-mail about my problem to info@steinberg.net on June 3 2019. It’s been 10 days I purchased and still can not activate and use my software!

Can somebody help me please??

Atilla Abana

You’ll need to tell us what error message you saw on the screen before anyone can understand what happened.

You should contact the seller, their contact info is in the email they sent you confirming your order, and which contains your receipt.

I don’t see any mention of a dongle? Did you get it yet?

Hi JohnfromSonar and -steve- External Moderator;

I solved my problem and started to use my Cubase yesterday. I needed to drag and drop my AI License from my HDD to dongle first which I did not know that. Nobody told me when I purchased my software. Also there is no information about this on steinberg.net.

I found “live chat support” page by chance the day before I solved. A person from The States could only helped me by telling me this process. I tried then but I got same error. Yesterday I went to a close friend of mine’s place who is musician sound tech. and a more experienced steinberg user than me. We solved that by chance/by accident! You name it! Just because we can not see the menus of eLicenser software. Our Windows OS are not in the languages software supports! We only can see opening windows and some buttons!
They sell products all over the world but not support all languages.

So, it solved :slight_smile:

Also, I created 2 or 3 tickets on support pages and tried to find help on steinberg.net. No answers! I tried Instagram and twitter. Only an answer from steinberg’s twitter account but was not useful.

Than I found Steinberg account on facebook and wrote there and asked for help. The only useful and helpful answers I got from that account, thanks to them again.

eLicenser software must support all the languages, I think. And they need to add a topic about “How to Upgrade your Cubase” on FAQ pages for the future problems like mine people could experienced.

Thank you for your consideration and answers JohnfromSonar and -steve- External Moderator. I appreciated :slight_smile:

I wish I can be a helpful Cubase 10 pro user on this forum.

Atilla Abana