I need helping upgrading my Cubase LE5 to LE12

I never received my email with the Download Access Code.
I first registered with Cubase way back in 2009 with my old yahoo email account. It turns out that yahoo deleted all of my emails due to inactivity so I didn’t get the download access code when the update came. I do have a registered cubase LE5 on my steinberg account and elicenser.

I am installing cubase on a new laptop now so have reactivated my yahoo email.

I need a download access code so I can install and use Cubase LE12.

I find contacting support is impossible via the website, it keeps sending me in circles and I can’t figure out how to submit a support ticket so I am posting here.

Thanks for any assistance.

I see the following on the steinberg website:

All registered Cubase AI and Cubase LE customers (version 4 or higher) are entitled to update to the latest version, Cubase AI 12 / Cubase LE 12.

Details

As a registered Cubase AI / Cubase LE user, you should have received an email containing a Download Access Code for Cubase AI 12 / Cubase LE 12 a few weeks after the release of Cubase 12 in March 2022. Due to the [new licensing scheme], this code allows you to activate the new license on up to three computers using the.

If you have not yet received an email with the Download Access Code for Cubase AI 12 / Cubase LE 12 even though an eligible Cubase AI / Cubase LE license is registered with your MySteinberg account, please contact our support team.

Hi @Michael_MacManus, I added a Cubase LE 12 to your account. You can just install it now and get started.

1 Like

I too am a registered Cubase LE5 user who did not receive an email with a download access code (probably because my original email address has long ago expired). Please could you send me a download code or do whatever is required behind the scenes to allow me to download Cubase LE12?

For years i’ve used Cubase LE 5 on a 2009 Macbook but have upgraded my macbook to a 2015 version so LE no longer runs on it. I received an email with an cubase upgrade code but when using the download assistant i get a message that says
“Steinberg Download Assistant was unable
to connect to the download manager.
If this error persists, reinstall Steinberg Download Assistant or
check if it is blocked by security settings, firewall or antivirus
software.”
Now i’m stuck with what to do???

Team,
I too need assistance with upgrading my registered Cubase LE 5.
The installer (Cubase LE 5 Start Center) reports that it needs to be updated, and to contact the developer.
I am running OSX 12.7.1 (Monterey)

Any help with this is appreciated.