I saw the Cubase 11 trial campaign. I let me explain what to do for cuabse to compete Studio 1

I saw the Cubase 11 trial campaign. I let me explain what to do for Cubase to compete in Studio 1

1. Simplify the VSTi Keyswitch logic.
    Cubase provides a complex methodology. However, the reality is that the logic of using Keyswitches varies between virtual instruments. Even the most considerate design cannot match every possibility. Studio One’s key switch system is as simple and straightforward as pressing keys, and users can press down and release any number of keys at any time. It gives the label to each key and reminds users of the musical meaning of each key, which is good enough. It is fast for inputting a new key switch map. Cubase’s key switch is too complicated and it is slow to create. Even though, in many cases, two keys cannot be pressed together. Actually, they must be in different groups to be triggered at the same time.

I am a Cubase user for 15 years and I have switched to S1 this year. Because it really delivers higher efficiency. But I am looking forward to switching back Cubase in near future.

If this thread is gonna be modified. Please save and forward a copy to your product design and technical team.

to be continued.