I suggest to steinberg to using separate channel setting for midi and vst instrument output.

I suggest to steinberg to using separate channel setting for midi and vst instrument output.

Why, why do the ‘E’ button that is using for vst instrument output channel setting and the ‘K’ button that is using for VST instrument editor become one button?

So, when I’m using the edit vst instrument(multi output instrument) window in the midi track, I can’t into the audio(vst instruments) output channel setting directly.

Key command? for edit channel setting? Wow, that button show me the ‘midi channel setting’ only. not for the vst instrument’s output.

How can I go into the instrument’s output channel setting directly?

Do you know that? Please let me know. Please…

Create many instrument track? are you kidding? …

Please, please let me know. Please…

That is your solution. No kidding! :slight_smile: It’s one of the main reasons they created Instrument Tracks. Obviously not effective if you want to use multiple MIDI tracks/audio outputs with a single VST but for me at least, using lots of Instrument Tracks is much better than a multi track VST in the Instrument Rack. I don’t notice any CPU hit although I can’t say I have tested this in any methodical way.

Hi All

For the record, I never use multitimbral any more due to the “hit” on individual cores on a multi core PC. The multi timbral instruments can apparently only use 1 core, whereas if you use lots of individual instruments they are spread around

Best Regards, Dave

THNX BROS