I wish . . . tempo and ease of other edit/copy operations

I often find myself copy/pasting something from a flow into another “sandbox” flow, or even in a flow I’m going to ultimately use as-is. Cmd-A is good, for this, where I can then whittle down the material I don’t need, and selecting and pressing R gives me a repeated section without requiring too many adjustments.
One category of object that isn’t copied though is any tempo indication apart from the one at the beginning of the flow. I’d like to be able to do that. Of course I’d also like to be able to toggle whether a marquee selection will include only the notes or all objects–or indeed various options to be customized–maybe there’s already a way to customize such things?
I suppose it’s a fact that I’d like more options–and more customizability–concerning how selection works, whether it is notes in a particular tessitura, or to be able to toggle whether the marquee could simply ignore any adjacent staff whose territory is encroached upon by the selection-rectangle so long as there are no notes in that part of that staff.
Well, that’s what I’d like in that realm anyway. thanks for your attention.j

Have you tried using the filter function?

Thanks! That works :slight_smile: j