I would like to be able to change the width of the left zone.

The width of the left zone cannot be changed, which makes it difficult to grasp the contents of plug-ins with long names.
I hope this will be fixed in the next version of PRO12.
If there is already a solution, please let me know :joy:

4 Likes

+1 Yes, me too

2 Likes

Rather than change the fixed width of the left pane (which will likely be a lot of work) I think a better solution would be to have a “display name” in the Plugin Manager for each plugin. This way you could shorten your plugin names so that they are readable not only in the Arranger inspector (left pane) but also in the mixer insert and send slots.

1 Like

I’m greedy: I want both to adjust the width of the pane and display names.

2 Likes

“Greed is good.” (Gordon Gecko from the original “Wall Street” movie.)

2 Likes

Has this been fixed? I have C12 Pro but it seems to still not be sizable. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, I have written a topic before specially the grey section that contains the icons between the name of the Track and the window of the plugins
Some windows, if their sizes are customized manually, will be much better and easier to use, especially on small screens and laptops

Hit the E to open the Edit Channel settings. That is where you can see the whole name of the Insert. I don’t think the Inspector was designed to be a show all thing but we all love complexity right?

I think I would rather like to rename certain plugins, so they fit.

1 Like

Or display the text over two lines.

1 Like