I7-9700 - uhd graphics 360 minimum sys requirements Cubase?

Does the i7-9700’s uhd graphics 360 integrated graphics meet the minimum sys requirements for Cubase 11 or later? Are there any advantages or disadvantages to this?

Cubase puts very little demand on graphics … integrated Intel is fine.

My question is due on the steinberg site they mention AMD R or RX Series and later, or NVIDIA 700 series and later.

but there is no mention of Intel or minimum GB, for non-4K displays, and this makes me think because recently in a ticket to technical support I was given to understand that 1.5 GB was little or at least that’s what I understood, because it was mentioned that my graphic card (NVIDIA GTX 570) 12 years old with 1.5 GB, was not the most suitable for a modern system…

Also this:

DAW Components – Steinberg Support

The dark days of incompatible graphics card drivers are for the most part history. All three leading graphics cards manufacturers (AMD, NVIDIA, Intel) today offer solid drivers, so these vendors’ products are viable options. However, it is important to install the core drivers only! Additional software components (e.g. GeForce Experience) can have a negative impact on the performance.
It is also important to mention that many of our applications use hardware accelerated rendering for the graphical user interfaces (GUI). Therefore, using rather old low-end cards is not recommended. Instead, aim for modern middle-class solutions with sufficient VRAM (2 GB+) for best results!

However, I can’t find much information about integrated uhd graphics 360 to know its capabilities or if it is viable using Cubase.

All three leading graphics cards manufacturers (AMD, NVIDIA, Intel) today offer solid drivers, so these vendors’ products are viable options.

I would say that includes all integrated Intel graphics from the last few years but I’m sure there’ll be someone on here with an i7-9700 that could verify it. Alternately, you could just try out a demo of Cubase 12 when it (the demo) becomes available (won’t require the USB e-Licenser in case you don’t have one already).

I understand what you say, however there is also a paragraph that says that the ideal is 2GB of VRAM:

It is also important to mention that many of our applications use hardware accelerated rendering for the graphical user interfaces (GUI). Therefore, using rather old low-end cards is not recommended. Instead, aim for modern middle-class solutions with sufficient VRAM (2 GB+) for best results!

It is difficult to know how the integrated Intel works in that aspect because if I see it in my system, there are 32 GB available, but only 1 GB of VRAM, as I read it the IGPU access to the main memory (2x DDR3L-1600 / DDR4-2133 64-bit), which I do not understand very well how it works…

I have been testing with Cubase 11, after retiring my GTX 570, however I can’t be sure if there is any improvement, or if there would be much more stability even if I were using a graphics card like the Quadro T600 with 4GB of VRAM, which also uses a newer and more recent technology such as GDDR6, do you think this can improve the experience?

On the other hand I also understand what you say about Cubase using very little VRAM, im not sure if it applies also when there are about 200 third party instruments and also a lot of plug-ins on those mixer tracks, in which some of both are vectorized… this is my biggest doubt, I believe that having many instruments in a project and many plugins is multi-task and it uses more resources to generate the images… however to be honest, I don’t understand how this really works in Cubase.

But what I would like to know, to be more specific, is if a graphics card with plenty of VRAM, helps the experience when working in Cubase, or not.

I mean, with the integrated one it would work well and decently, yes, but with a dedicated graphics could I get better or is a waste of money?

There are some user experiences in this thread:

The OP’s issue was unrelated … read down and you’ll see at least one user praising the UHD 630.

Looks promising, but now my question is whether it could benefit from a dedicated product like:

or if it would be exactly the same as using the integrated UHD 630?

I found an interesting topic speaking exactly about this doubts, probably this would help me to take a decision and others too: