Icons for Stream Deck

Is there any way of downloading or converting the glyphs used in “Dorico Icons” and “Bravura” to individual image files? I’m working on my own, non-commercial Stream Deck XL profile, and it would sure streamline the process if something like this exists.

3 Likes

I don’t know whether the PrintMyFonts utility recommended by a respondent to this question might be of any use:

2 Likes

You can use the free font editor FontForge to create separate SVG files from the selected glyphs.
Just load the font, select the desired characters, open the dialog [File > Execute Script], select script language FF, and execute the following command

Export("/my/target/path/%n.svg")

where /my/target/path should be replaced with the path of the output folder.

2 Likes

There’s also this page which might be worth checking out:

1 Like

For Mac: “GIPHY CAPTURE” Capture part of the screen for animated Gifs. “Icon Plus” icon creator. “Image2Icon” icons from graphic files. “Iconize.” “RightFont” font viewer and copy.

1 Like

Here’s mine:

I used Illustrator and simply copied and pasted glyphs from the SMuFL page. Pretty fast.
https://w3c.github.io/smufl/latest/tables/index.html

5 Likes

Here are the SVG files created from the glyphs in DoricoIcons-Regular.ttf:
DoricoIcons.zip
The ZIP file also contains a PDF with a glyph chart of all icons.
Since the previous version contained some clipped icons, I’ve fixed all bounding boxes so that they now tightly enclose the glyphs.

And here you can find the files for Bravura:
Bravura.zip

8 Likes

This is fantastic, thank you!!!

Thank you again Martin, this is so useful!

You’re welcome. :grinning: