If a 32-bit plug is blacklisted, JBridge won't work?

Btw it is not jbridges fault that these plugins don’t work but Steinbergs as the plugins are only allowed to be used natively in Cubase. Every other host can’t load them.

The same happens to other Fxs that I have BOUGHT but cannot use the way I want. Why, for example can’t I use the fantastic revelation outside Cubase ? I have paid for it.
Why can’t I use the fantastic Masterrig from Wavelab in Cubase ? I have paid for it.

Under new in Cubase 9

Stability and reliability

Cubase 9 is one of the most stable and reliable DAWs on the market, allowing you to focus entirely on what’s really important: your creativity and your productions. Cubase 9 introduces several new features that emphasize this approach further, making the Cubase experience even more comfortable.

New Plug-in Sentinel scans all your plug-ins at start up to check which are valid and which might harm your system’s stability
Running in 64-bit only makes sure that you benefit from the most modern technology available
Plug ‘n’ play support for USB devices on Windows

Or the Cubase 9 FAQ’s:

Plug-in Sentinel for Cubase 9

The Sentinel makes Cubase more reliable

Cubase scans your plug-ins when you launch it the first time or if you install new ones.
With Cubase 9, we have introduced the Plug-in Sentinel which scans all VST plug-ins on start-up now.

The most notable improvement of the Plug-in Sentinel is that if a plug-in crashes during the initial scanning, Cubase won’t be affected and hence won’t crash too. These problematic plug-ins will then end up on a blacklist.

Please note that all 32-bit plug-ins will also get blacklisted since Cubase 9 only supports 64-bit plug-ins.

All this results in a much more stable experience while using Cubase 9.

Actually I am finding myself more sympathetic as Steinberg should have been more explicit about being 64bit only at the point of sale. The info is there but you do have to look for it.

Um…yeah it was.

Though it was not on the main page.

By the way, do you have a wireless keyboard that does not keep up with your typing? If so you should proof your posts before submitting. It does not come across well the way you left it. Just saying…

so how i see it is, jbridge will more or less load every single 32bit plugin in existence apart from the old SX3 or Legacy plugins into cubase nein .this is a vendetta against the legacy plugins .im still searching for a reverb as good as ReverbA and cubase nein aint giving me one .all im hearing is bucket reverbs, kick the buckets,give us the Legacy plugs back. today.i may be banned but i will be back, but not sounding like a bucket

Yes.

JBridge works perfectly with every 32 plug-in I have tried.

Have you tried SX3 plugs? They don’t work, and the developer confirms that they don’t.

Steinberg made it perfectly clear to all from the outset that 32 bit plug-ins will no longer be supported in Cubase 9. And as such are not at fault and do not owe you a refund. They may however grant you one out of kindness but in no way do they owe you one.

As I say, I made what I considered to be an informed decision. I knew 32-bit wasn’t to be supported but also (from this forum) that JBridge still worked. What wasn’t clear was that Steinberg’s own legacy plugins wouldn’t work through this route.

Seeking a refund and ending my custom with Steinberg will be a last resort. I’d rather they just added an optional VST bridge for all the legacy plugins I have bought off them and wish to carry on using. And really - how hard can that be? How unreasonable is that to ask for? (Answers: Not very; not at all.)

I am genuinely curious what the ‘Legacy’ plug-ins are that you are talking about. I have only been using Cubase since 4. Am I missing something awesome?

what you havent tried i suppose you wont miss.you would probs be shocked by the fuss unless you started using them seriously. you see i have tried them and i now miss them especialy the ReverbA, Doubledelay and the Rotary their quality and ease of use is second to none

Sucks man. Hopefully there will be enough requests from users to bring back the old software.

ha ha he`s talking about legacy plugins