IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik

I can’t get Miroslav Phiharmonik to show up in the vst instruments. I have successfully been able to use Sample Moog, Sample Tron and Sonic Synth 2 but Philharmonic doesn’t show up. I have copied all the .dll files to all the Steinberg vst folders, including vst2 and vst3 folders. I have added vst paths directly to the correct IK folders. No luck. I also reinstalled all the philharmonic sounds just in case. Still nothing. I am able to use the stand alone version of the philharmonic software and I know the computer is authorized correctly, etc…I’m at a loss. Any ideas?

I’m using Cubase 7.5 32 bit on Windows 8.1.

Is this a trial version or the real deal?

I am able to use it inside Cubase 7.5.2 (64 bits) on windows 7 64 bits (Steinberg bridge) without issues. Maybe it is a Windows 8 problem. As far as I remember, the last update for Philharmonik is from 2009.

Nope - not a Windows 8 problem.

I had the exact same thing in Windows 7 x64.

Tried & tried & tried then finally just gave up.
Not thrilled enough about Ik to bother with their stuff, so I’ve just uninstalled all that I have from them, since it’s all still just 32 bit anyways.

For what it’s worth mine works perfectly but I’m on win 7 as per my signature.

All my IK software .dll files (MP, Sampletank, Amplitube) are installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 folder. Hope this helps.

Regards :sunglasses: