IL GROSS BEAT - Not present on my vst list?

Hey guys, im new on this forum. Im using Cubase Artist 6 on a 32-bit WIndows 7 operated pc, and just installed the image-line gross beat plugin. But it isn’t present on my vst list? Saw one of my friends use this plugin using FL Studio, and fell totally in love with it. Is there a way to fix this, or are there any other software similar to this?

Where did you install the plugin (the IL Gross Beat.dll) to? Cubase scans specific folders for VST plugins. You can configure those paths in Cubase under Devices->Plug-in Information. There, click on VST 2.x Plug-in Paths and add the path where your plugin resides. After an update or restart of Cubase it should show up.

The better solution would be to uninstall Gross Beat and to reinstall it to the location where Cubase looks for VST plugins (take a look in Devices->Plug-in Information->VST 2.x Plug-in Paths). For third-party plugins I recommend to create a dedicated folder like C:\VSTPlugins, add it to the VST 2.x Plug-in Paths in Cubase and install e.g. Gross Beat there. The Gross Beat installer clearly asks for Choose the VST plugin install location.