I’ll wait for the sale before upgrading.
I might wait too but I’ll definitely wait until the first bug fix as I always do.
Absolutely, likewise. I don’t mind paying my Steinberg tax but I also do not want to overpay or be a member of the landing party storming bug beach
Can we expect a November sale?
Life’s a beach, I’m waiting for the tide to go out as well.
For sure for other Steinberg products (Black Friday) but certainly not for Cubase 13.