Importing audio into Dorico

I’ll certainly see what I can do. I ask for a Private Message to discuss where samples would come from and such.

I.E. Should I use samples you’ve made yourself and sent me, or will they come from some existing library? If they come from a library, It’ll need to be one that you have legit rights to use and share. Etc…

Main thing is being careful that whatever sounds you ‘share’ with others don’t belong to someone else without proper permission.

In some cases I can personally make, or help find samples that are safe to share. IE, someone once asked for Dorico/HALion a native Crotale set and I was able to put one together in a few minutes (Freebie Crotale’s for HALion). It’s not great, but then again it didn’t take long to do and it’s better than nothing for a price of (time to download and try it out).

Occasionally people ask for minor tweaks to HALion sounds like extending ranges of instruments and whatnot. All things that are pretty easy in the full version of HALion 6. I’ll do that for users here on the forums as well if time permits.