In-App-Purchases

Hi. I’m enjoying Cubasis 3 very much on my iPad Pro. I want to ask if it’s possible to bring more in app purchases to Cubasis 3. I already own all IAP available and I would love it to see more, with the likes of preset packs, loops, new Waves plug-ins. Would be very awesome if this will happen!

1 Like

Hi @Emiel333,

Thanks for your message!

Glad to read you’re enjoying Cubasis 3 so far!
We hope to release new in-app purchases in the future!

Stay well
& enjoy being creative,
Lars

1 Like

Uploaden naar youtube en dan als je de link post word die automatisch ge-embed in het forum is de makkelijkste weg, lijkt mij.

Er is geen aparte forum sectie voor projekten, nummers & instrumenten maar gewoon een topic maken in de algemene cubasis sectie is geen probleem voor hun.

1 Like

Okay, thank you, will do!

Hi @Emiel333,

Another question: I’ve made a cover of a famous 90’s eurodance hit inside Cubasis 3 on my iPad Pro. I would love to share it with you and the community. Is it possible to upload a screen recording of it somewhere on the forum?

I’m not sure if you will run into copyright issues here, so you may check this yourself first. Apart from this, of course it is fine to share clips like this with other users in the forum! In addition, it may also makes sense to share this in the Audiobus forum too!

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

copyrights shouldnt be an issue if you dont make any money from it.

1 Like

Hi @Emiel333,

Thanks for sharing the clip!
I’m sure also all the nice people at the Audiobus forum will appreciate seeing this.

Enjoy being creative,
Lars

1 Like

Thank you, Lars!

1 Like

Thank you, Lars. I’m enjoying Cubasis 3 a lot. Let’s hope for upcoming, new, in app purchases in the nearby future. I think more Cubasis owners would like to see this. Yes, we can use AUv3 plug-ins (a competitor who’s also well known doesn’t support AUv3), and I do that regularly, but the Waves plug-ins are only available in Cubasis. Unfortunately, Waves doesn’t sell these AUv3 apps separately in the App Store, so my hopes are high that they will bring more AUv3 to Cubasis. We will see :slight_smile:

Stay safe and healthy

1 Like

@Emiel333 have you looked at plug-ins from FabFilter, DDMF and Toneboosters?

I’ve tried the Waves plug-ins. They sound good, but the UI is not optimized for a touchscreen. I find them quite hard to control without a mouse, even with my relatively small fingers.

The 3 companies I listed fully port their standard plug-ins to IOS and truly optimize them for the iPad touchscreen. FabFilter supports MIDI learn, making their class-leading UI even more useful to those of us who leverage control surfaces.

1 Like

Yes. I own all those AUv3 from FabFilter, ToneBoosters and DDMF. They’re really great. Are there more developers you can recommend when it comes to AUv3 effects? Sorry for my late reply!

You might also try Klevgrand.

I own their Brusfri noise reduction plugin.

1 Like

I do own some Klevgrand plug-ins. They’re awesome.