In my room

The palm-muted guitar that comes in at 1:28 works very nice rhythmically together with the right-panned guitar for a complimentary sound. Definitely agree with whoever said the comment about the bass and “airy” sound at 1:58. The bass really needs to come down an octave even if you are leaving that part more spacious. Personally I’d have also thickened the arrangement up at that point, to agree with whoever said that too :stuck_out_tongue: Good going. ^^

Hi early thanks for looking in, getting a good low bass sound is always a problem for me …just seems to muddy everything up then when I put a high pass filter on the bass is gone again…can’t figure it out !! the guitar at the beginning is just double tracked with one track slightly behind the other, it’s the solo guitar that has waves doubler…
thanks for commenting…Kevin

Hi, Jonathan, I would love to thicken a mix here and there for more contrast but always seem to end up with mud…still learning, the ozone that you recommended made a hell of a difference in the final stages, thanks for taking time out to listen…Kevin

Hi bane…no never used the amazing Lexicon reverb…the guitar sound is a pre set in an old br 1600 digital recording studio that I’ve had for a godzillion years …the reason I kept it…Kevin

I’m sure you’ll figure out how to express everything you wish to at some time. I’m a firm believer in practice, practice, practice! :smiley: I think your mixes/arrangements are sounding better as you go on anyway. Ozone is great yeah and really adds a lot for the price it’s at.