Inconsistent Multi-note tremolo beaming

Hi,
I think I’ve found an inconsistency in multi-note tremolo beaming. I have to admit that it is a very special situation, but I am not sure if Dorico is behaving properly…
I have created a pair of 16ths, one without tuplet, and another inside a 4:1 tuplet. If I create a two strokes multi-note beaming, I get different results:
Captura.PNG
The worse is that I have not idea how to get the two strokes with a simple beam in the second case… Any ideas?
Thanks!

I really don’t like to get into why people want to know how to do things in Dorico - it’s not my business.
In this case, I haven’t a clue what you want, and as a player I’d have no idea how to interpret it. What’s the purpose of a 4:1 tuplet here? How does the player know it’s 4:1 without the ratio showing? At what tempo is this number of subdivisions possible?

Yes, out of context it is difficult to understand the purpose. I want to get something like this:
Captura.PNG
It’s like a floating tremolo. I use the 4:1 tuplet to get the notes as close as possible, because otherwise the notes of the other voices make the distance between the tremolo notes too wide (it is auxiliary and has to be hidden at the end). As I have millions of this tremolos, adjusting them manually is not practical…
Thanks!