Inconvenient in Nuendo 10 - Export to mp3

I’m hoping for some help in streamlining the export to mp3 in Nuendo 10.
In the course of projects I’ll often send mp3s to clients for review purposes.
It takes more keystrokes than earlier versions, as I now have to select:
Audio Mixdown/Codec settings/Edit ID3 Tag/Edit name/OK/OK/perform audio export.

I haven’t been able to figure out how to make a macro (except for Audio Mixdown).

Does anyone have a solution to minimize the keystrokes for this process?

Thanks!
I’m on PC Windows 10

Hi,

Unfortunately this is an known issue. The new Export Audio Mixdown window needs more clicks then the previous version.

+1 I always make various mixes for different specs (aiff 48k for tv, wav 44.1k for library, mp3 for review & approval). Would be nice to have presets to select from. Always switching back and forth increases the chance for error too.

In your case I’d say it’s more convenient to rely on a 3rd-party application which is able to do this in the background from one “master”-file. My personal choice for this task since many years is FMJ’s AWave Audio, but I’m sure there are others, too.

Hi - Is this known issue one that is going to be remedied in a future release?

[/quote]
In your case I’d say it’s more convenient to rely on a 3rd-party application which is able to do this in the background from one “master”-file. My personal choice for this task since many years is FMJ’s AWave Audio, but I’m sure there are others, too.
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip.

Just a reminder of this annoyance. Every time I have to export to mp3 in Nuendo 10
It.takes.so.many.clicks.
This is an annoyance and time waster. I have to export client reference mps all the time.
At least make it possible to create a macro - something - anything would be appreciated.
Thanks.