Is this a bug or a change in the way dynamics are entered in Dorico? If it’s a change, it’s very annoying, let me tell you. Seems like a bug to me, though.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new file and add any instrument
- Write some notes, say 4 crotchets
- Select the notes and add a hairpin
- Select the first note, invoke the popover for dynamics and enter a dynamic
- Expected behavior: the dynamic appears under the first note
- Actual result: the dynamic is created after the hairpin
I hope I’m not repeating any previous report. For the record, I searched the forum but couldn’t find any post describing this issue.