Incorrect Project folder path when backing up! [SOLVED]

Something has changed from C8.5 to C9 regarding the Back up Project function?
I more or less always start new project from a generic folder and if it seems reasonable to be something worthwhile I use the Back up Project to move everything to a better location. Still works as expected.
I save a mp3 file in the Audio folder of the present project as a snapshot of every project so I can listen without having to open Cubase just to listen and discover it’s the wrong project.

So far this has worked as expected but beginning with C9 when I back up a project as described above and then try to save my mp3 file Cubase isn’t updated meaning the new mp3 file will be saved in the next to newest Audio folder instead of the present folder. Very annoying! :unamused:

It worked in C8.5 and I have no clue why it won’t work in C9 as I just do like second nature what I’ve been doing for years???

Anyone having this problem?

[Edit]
[SOLVED]
I’ve updated to C9.0.20 and tested this issue a hand full of times and as far as I can see no matter what the cause was the issue is gone!!! :sunglasses:
This was starting to grate on my nerves but backing up projects now works as they used to.

Hi,

In the Export Audio Mixdown window, there was an option to export to defined folder. There was a list of recent folders. But since Cubase 9, there is an issue and Cubase 9 doesn’t remember these recent export folders anymore.

This is probably even your issue, and Cubase exports it to the project folder.

OK … :unamused:
thanks anyway or something :wink:

Fix in C9.0.5 ?

Today with latest update recent paths still not working.
Pretty important function for me, I have several disks, posible locations, dropbox etc and always
to search this paths and clicking…
I miss also export of mp3 + wav at once very much. is there any macro comand or something??

Not fixed in Cubase 9.0.10.

nope … :unamused:

[SOLVED]
I’ve updated to C9.0.20 and tested this issue a hand full of times and as far as I can see no matter what the cause was the issue is gone!!! :sunglasses:
This was starting to grate on my nerves but backing up projects now works as they used to.