Increase Audio Pre-Record Buffer max value

Hi,

Is there a way to increase Retrospective Record Buffer for audio recording to capture say 10 seconds? It seems it captures only 1 second for me.

The maximal time allowed is 60 seconds it seems (C11 Operation manual - p.276).

I wish it would be more, something like 3 minutes, to be really useful, as the 10000 events allowed for MIDI retrospective recording…

1 Like

My question was about audio and not MIDI! The page you referred to is all about MIDI. But thank you!

Thank you, Steve. That is on Page 274 and under a different name than I expected. Peace!

@Chikitin, please chill. @cubic13 did answer about audio. Look up Audio Pre-Record in the manual. I’ll edit the title

I am chilling Steve. Please you do the same!

He referred me to a wrong page! I also revised my reply! I did thank both of you!

@steve
Thanks for the support… :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a question about this, though, as I confirm that the involved information is truely in p.276, at least, here…

So, the question is : are there different versions of this document ? I have downloaded mine last december and in p. 2 of it, there is this :

© Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, 2020.
All rights reserved.
Cubase Pro_11.0.0_en-US_2020-11-11

I have looked just before posting at the presently available one downloadable in Steinberg Help : seems like it has the exact same header. From which, I’m just wondering why there seems to be at least two different paginations, or there is a more recent one published when 11.0.10 has been released : if it’s the case, where can I get it ? :thinking: