inputting acciaccatura's

Whilst I can find detail of inputting grace notes, I can’t find anything regarding acciaccatura’s. Is this possible?

Yes, it is: use Alt+/ to switch between inputting a slashed or unslashed grace note. For an existing grace note, you can change whether or not it should show a slash by selecting it, and using the Properties panel.

Great that it also slashes multiple grace notes!

Is there a way to tell Dorico not to slash any grace notes, or to unslash grace notes which have already been entered all in one go?

I just answered the first of my questions. If I press Alt+/, it actually turns off the slash until further notice. I’m still wondering about the second question, though.

No, I was wrong. Pressing Alt+/ toggles the slash for that series of grace notes only, so both my question remain.

At the moment, Dorico always resets to slashed grace notes when you start note input; we intend to change this (though it probably won’t make it into the 1.0.10 update, I’m afraid, which is now pretty much done in preparation for its release before the end of the month).

You can unslash existing grace notes by selecting them and using the Properties panel, where you will find a ‘Grace note type’ property (currently in the Notes and Rests group, but as of 1.0.10 in a dedicated Grace Notes group).