Insert and name Cycle Marker,This shortcut key can be used normally in Cubase11, and it is also avai

Cubase12. The update of 02 makes my work less efficient,Adding a circular flag and renaming this shortcut key has been removed in the update of the new version of Cubase。This shortcut is very important to me, forcing me to change the workflow, which is a negative optimization for me.Look forward to this shortcut coming back again,Insert and name Cycle Marker,This shortcut key can be used normally in Cubase11, and it is also available in Cubase12, but it has been deleted after updating to Cubase12.02

This is likely a translation issue with your post, but it’s not clear what you mean by “circular flag” - perhaps the Left & Right Locators used when Looping, or Cycle Markers?

Can you describe what you used to be able to do and how you cannot do that now? Thanks.

Insert and name Cycle Marker

This shortcut key can be used normally in Cubase11, and it is also available in Cubase12, but it has been deleted after updating to Cubase12.02

It looks like they’ve just renamed it.

Old subject, but coming here to see if it was actually resolved.
They did just rename it in the options menu, but its still not possible to auto-name to file or event name and someone else suggested to make a macro that set after all this goes to Navigate right.
Problem is, then the next cycle added with this macro will just contain the first event AND the second.

I love Cubase, but seriously it falls short for multiple file sound design and export here. Reaper it is for that then and still is. This reply is to update anyone coming here that this still isn’t resolved in Cubase 12 and most likely neither in Cubase 13 which was just released.