This probably falls in the category of small, annoying problems but I hope you can put it on your radar for later consideration.
I’ve been working to typeset a quite complex romantic period piece.
I discovered in proofreading that I had missed one bar in the piano and repeated a short segment in the viola.
I attempted to fix the problems turning on the insert bar to add the extra music and delete the unwanted passage. I noticed that I could not insert a rest when typing, but instead, had to type a note that I subsequently had to delete.
Almost everything moved correctly but I found that dynamics and editorial comments appeared to not move as expected but remained in their original positions in the bar when deleting. When inserting, dynamics appeared to move correctly but this may not be the case since I added a crescendo in the inserted passage.
Since this was near the middle of the movement, it was necessary to proofread the rest of the score to correct many subsequent errors.
Hope this can be changed in a later release.