Insert page corrupts next page

I’m trying to add some empty pages between my flows. For some reason, this corrupts the next music page (p 15).

I have done it several times previously in the same project, but suddenly it stopped working.
Is there any solution to this problem?

Anders,

I can’t explain how to solve your problem in exact terms, but I may be able to point you in the right direction. Remember that pages are always in pairs - one for left side (even) and one for right side (odd). I’m guessing here, but what you may have done is individual page overrides to your blank pages by removing your music frames. A less messy approach would be to create a special page for just these pages (explained below). It appears that page 15 is taking the Master Page info from “First” and not from the “Default” page (pehaps because it “landed” in the “right-side/odd” slot). You could try right clicking (control-click on Mac) page 15 in the upper right section (where the page icons are) and selecting “Insert Master Page Change” and then select at the next screen Use Master Page - “Default” from the drop down menu.

Another approach would be to make a Master Page that is empty, (call it anything you want i.e. “Blank”) and then, using the approach outlined above, base any page you want empty by selecting your newly named page.

This might work…

Make sure you’re adding/inserting empty pages (based on “none”) and not pages based on masterpages…

Thanks, but this doesn’t make a different

perhaps you can upload a file that exhibits the problem?

Unfortunately, I can’t upload the file here because of copyrights. The problem only occurs in this project, and I’m not able to recreate it in a new file.

Send it to me then, Anders, with details of where the problem occurs, and I’ll see if I can figure it out.